MANAGING FOR PERFORMANCE
with Theresa Callahan
Are you someone who likes being a part of a “Master Mind” Group? Do you like the energy that shows up in a circle of smart, curious, driven and collaborative business owners? Are you always stretching yourself to learn new things, network with like-minded professionals, and enjoy doing all of this from the comfort of your home or office?
If so, then the Leadership Circle Group was made just for you!
Or maybe you just aren’t ready to make the big “leap” into private Executive Coaching,
and want to gradually ease into coaching, without so much accountability or a big time commitment? Then the Leadership Circle Group will fit you well.
“…I have learned that if two great minds can break through barriers and create new strategies for success, then a dozen or two dozen minds can take on the world!”
I have facilitated study groups and provided group coaching for years, and I have learned that if two great minds can break through barriers and create new strategies for success, then a dozen or two dozen minds can take on the world! Plus, it’s so much fun learning in a guided group setting.
Here’s how it works:
- You must first enroll by registering and paying your first monthly fee to become a member.
- Once you are enrolled, you will gain access to our private online resource hub that will give you access to all of the tools, handouts and resources available to our group. Together, we will create a library that you will have full access to as long as you are a member, which you will be able to use to improve your leadership effectiveness and put new structures and processes in place for your team!
- Each month we will meet via Zoom Video- conference for a 90-minute dynamic, engaging and collaborative training session that will feature:
- 30 minutes of rich Leadership and Team Development content from Theresa
- A 30-minute dynamic Guest Presenter, focused on the topic of the month
- 30 minutes of guided Q&A and Group sharing with your Leadership Circle members
- Every Session will be recorded and you will have access to view all of the recordings if you can’t be there “live” (although you won’t want to miss these amazing virtual training classes).
- Our meetings will be on Wednesdays each month at 8 am Pacific Time on the following days:
- January 16, 2019
- February13, 2019
- March 13, 2019
- April 17, 2019
- May 22, 2019
- June 19, 2019
- July 17, 2019
- August 14, 2019
- September 11, 2019
- October 16, 2019
- November 13, 2019
- December 11, 2019
- You will get laser-focused coaching, receive a lot of the same content that is taught in my 12-Month VIP Private Coaching Program, and every session will be facilitated by me… LIVE!
We will be taking a deep dive into the following building blocks of High Performance Teambuilding:
- Team Talent and How it Relates to High Performance
- What is Accountability? What happens when accountability measures are not in place.
- 4 Key Elements to Attracting, Hiring and Retaining Top Talent
- Professional Development Plans and why they matter
- The Culture of your Business and how it impacts high performance
- Guerilla Marketing tactics that help you attract the clients you desire
Being a part of the Leadership Circle Group is a great way for us to work together, and to help you put new strategies in place for your success!
You don’t have to do it alone! Join my Circle of amazing leaders and expand your network while you learn!
I have clients who are running businesses throughout the country, and they value the opportunity to grow their businesses together. Many business owners who connect through my group coaching programs have maintained relationships, collaborate and share ideas all the time! I am honored to bring these people together, and I hope you will step in, have a “seat”, and join our Leadership Circle.
MANAGING for PERFORMANCE
Building Accountability for Team Success
READERS RAVE ABOUT THERESA CALLAHAN:
“Theresa Callahan has a wealth of experience and shares it via straightforward writing and engaging exercises. Managing for Performance: Building Accountability for Team Success is a practical and thought-provoking resource for both aspiring and seasoned leaders.”
Author of Taming Your Gremlin